PEP tangles - my Zentangle Inspired Art blog

Thursday 13 May 2010

Ching-Chou Kuik

I first came across Ching-Chou Kuik's images a couple of years ago when I was first introduced to paper folding. At that time there was a series of CDs which included amongst other things decoupage, backing papers. Tea-bag tiles etc....... For my first workshop I was lent one of these CDs & I grew rather fond of the images as I worked with them. It was with delight that, as I discovered the world of blogs,  I also stumbled upon these images in the form of rubber stamps. They are part of the Sweet Pea range of stamps which may be purchased through Crafts & Me  in the UK. Sarah is also offering blog candy including some of these stamps.

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

hi paula i don't know if you have seen it but if you go here

http://donaldas.blogspot.com/2010/05/who-is-getting-these-flowers.html

you have won a wild orchid crafts prize well done you xx